SaraaReviews: Of K-Drama OST
Can you believe that we're already halfway through the year 2020? I suppose the 'new decade, new me' didn't turn out as what we expected isn't it? Well that's kinda how life is - the unexpected roller coaster ride where you are strapped on without knowing when is the next 'high' or 'low'. It's okay, don't beat yourself up. What matters more is to keep in mind that we will make it through this. At the same time, I've just realized something as we enter the third month of writing. All this while I've been talking about Korean dramas yet I didn't mention anything about their amazingly curated soundtracks or OST that comes with each drama. These beautiful music not only pleases the ears but it also helps in stirring up the emotions at just the perfect timing. The classic one is the cue when the main leads first met or walked past each other in slow-mo effect. You just can't hate such moments like this in the K-drama world. A...


Comments
Post a Comment